In the space around us, we are striving formaximum comfort and comfort, paying much attention to the safety of his stay in a particular room. For example, when it comes to bathing, you need to think very carefully and prepare, since this zone is one of the most problematic in our home. Often used for tiling functional rooms mosaic. For a bath, how to choose the right one? Let's get acquainted with the types of this facing material.
What is a mosaic for a bathroom?
There are places in our house where we geta real rest. This is a bedroom and a bathroom - these rooms are designed so that after difficult working days a person can relax and gain strength. Of course, it's nice to be in a beautiful room, one kind of which will cheer up. Mosaic for the bath just helps create a certain atmosphere. True, you can fold it from a variety of materials:
- So, for facing the floor and walls canUse a ceramic mosaic, which in its properties resembles a tile. Its main difference is in a variety of textures, colors. Accordingly, to pick up the material, which, by the way, is made of porous or slightly porous ceramics, for each particular bathroom it will be easy.
- Stone mosaic for the bathroom looksvery effectively. For its manufacture use marble, travertine, jasper, granite or tuff. The production process involves grinding a stone - to obtain the desired shape and size. In addition, thanks to the processing it is possible to obtain a wide variety of colors. Due to its special strength and durability, this version is used for flooring.
- Mosaic of smalt is aopaque silenced glass. Its main features are strength and reliability. The brilliance of shades is achieved due to various additives. As a rule, on the basis of smalt, exclusive panels are made to order.
- Glass mosaic for a bath can havecolored, matt or transparent surface. Thanks to special processing, brittle glass becomes unusually durable, and the use of innovative technologies makes it possible to fabricate material of any size. The most popular glass mosaic is made of Venetian glass.
- Metal bathroom mosaic (photo shows,how effectively the interior of the room, lined with it, looks) is made of brass plates or steel. The surface of such a coating will be bronze, golden, silvery. With this material, you can face both the floor and the walls.
As can be seen, the mosaic for the bath is presented ina huge variety of not only flowers and textures, but also materials. However, when choosing, one should take into account its purpose. That is, the floor tile should be resistant to mechanical stress, abrasion, and humidity. And the original drawing is a nice add-on to the excellent performance characteristics, which must be demonstrated by any kind of mosaic.