- Selection of a compatible color palette. Regardless of which design of the bathroom with the toilet you choose, it is very important that the color scheme of the bathroom is in harmony with the general stylistic decision of the apartment. In addition, the colors of the walls and flooring should be combined.
- Most tile manufacturersmake every effort to ensure that the bathroom, combined with a toilet, the design of which you came up with yourself, looked harmonious, and therefore they produce a whole series of wall and floor tiles.
- Most often, the owners of the combined bathrooms in order toto save space instead of traditional baths, shower cabins are installed, which, however, is not pleasant to everyone, as even if you prefer a quick shower to all bath procedures, sometimes you still want to soak in warm foam. The ideal option for such cases is hydroboxing, which combines the functions of both a bath and a shower.
- Particular attention does not hurt to give the texture of the floor. Whatever the design of the bathroom, combined with the toilet, the floor should not cause any discomfort when in contact.
Installing toilet bowls as close to the wall as possible.Also, the use of shower cabins and corner baths in the design will help save even more space. Then in this room, in addition to traditional plumbing and washing machine items, it will be possible to install a locker for clothes and towels or a bidet. Anyway, the design of the bathroom, combined with the toilet, gives an unlimited flight of your imagination. Saving space by modern compact solutions, you can fit everything you need here.
- Bathroom design combined with toiletmust also provide for the correct selection of lighting. It should be uniform. Very effective look in such bathrooms mirrors with pre-built lights.
- If you are limited in time or considerthat you can’t cope with the design of the room, contact the specialists, who will easily think through and offer the best design of the combined bathroom for you, the photo and preliminary sketches of which you can appreciate or modify if necessary.
However, it should be remembered thatthe union of premises is a laborious and risky business. Often, people who decide on such a bold step, then are disappointed in their choice and again share the bathroom and toilet.