The drug "Cycloferon" is an antiviral andimmunomodulatory means, aimed at getting rid of many diseases. Today we will determine which diseases are able to cure this medication, find out what are the forms of its release, and also whether it has cheap analogues and, of course, find out what the responses of people who conducted therapy with this tool.
The drug "Cycloferon" is an antiviral and immunomodulating agent, it is an inducer of the synthesis of interferon. It is applied to bacterial and viral infections.
Form of issue
The drug is sold and sold in the form of tablets,solution, liniment "Cycloferon". Candles, drops and other forms of this medicine are not produced. In what kind of therapy, it is determined only by the attending physician.
Medication in the form of ointment
The drug "Cycloferon" is sold in the form of liniment- a dense mass for external use, rubbed into the skin. In this form, the medicine is intended for patients who have such health problems as:
- Herpetic infection.
- Dysbacteriosis of the vagina.
How to use?
There are several ways to apply liniment"Cycloferon." Ointment can be used for local treatment of affected areas, and also be administered by intravaginal and intra-urethral routes. Now consider several ways to use this tool.
- To get rid of herpes infection, creamApply a thin layer on the diseased segment of the skin and mucous membranes up to twice a day for as long as 5 days. With herpes in the genital area, it is necessary to administer 5 ml of the drug once daily by intravaginal or intra-urethral route. The duration of the course in this case is 10-15 days.
- For the treatment of vaginitis or vaginosis is usedA special applicator, which is attached to the tube together with the cream "Cycloferon". The ointment can also be injected into the vagina with a conventional syringe (without a needle).
- To treat balanoposthitis, you need to treat this male ointment once a day with the male sexual organ. Therapy usually lasts 10-14 days.
- For the treatment of urethritis, the drug "Cycloferon"The syringe is inserted into the opening of the urethra (volume from 5 to 10 ml). After that, the hole must be clamped for 3 minutes, and then allow the medication to drain out. The duration of such treatment is 2 weeks.
- To get rid of periodontitis, liniment should be applied directly to the gums, but you do not need to rub the ointment.
Application of the solution
In addition, that the drug is sold as a cream,it is still realized as a liquid "Cycloferon". The injections with a solution of this medicine are done intramuscularly or intravenously. Each mixture contains 125 mg of the main component, and the auxiliary element is water for injection. The solution, produced in ampoules, belongs to the group of means that increase the immunity, and is used in the following diseases:
- Viral hepatitis.
- Chlamydial infections.
- Herpes, cytomegalovirus infection.
- Secondary immunodeficiency.
- Neuroinfections: meningitis, encephalitis.
- Rheumatism, ailments of connective tissue.
- Pronounced-dystrophic joint damage.
With these ailments the doctor can prescribe a solution of "Cycloferon". The injections are not done every day, but in a day. The number of injections is determined by the attending physician taking into account the characteristics of the organism.
Special schemes for the use of ampoules
The medication is administered to adults according to the basic plan - every other day. But the duration of therapy and the amount of the drug depend on the disease.
- In acute viral hepatitis A, B, C, D, the drug is administered according to the program of 10 injections of 500 mg.
- Getting rid of chlamydial infection alsoimplies the carrying out of therapy according to the basic plan with the drug "Cycloferon". Injections are administered at 250 mg each, and their total number is 10 pcs. The repeated course is conducted after 10-14 days.
- With herpes and cytomegalovirus infection, the solution is prescribed by the standard program - 10 injections of 250 mg.
- In the case of secondary immunodeficiency, the drug is placed according to the standard plan - 10 injections of 500 mg and further on the support program - once every 3 days for a period of 3 months.
- Treatment of neuroinfections is also performed according to the basic scheme with a solution of "Cycloferon". Injections are made together with etiotropic therapy. The amount of administration of the drug is 12 infusions of 250-500 mg.
- With rheumatism and connective tissue diseases, the medication is prescribed as follows: 4 courses of 5 administrations according to the standard plan, 250 mg each with an interval of 10-14 days.
- If the patient has pronounced dystrophic joint damage, then 2 cycles of 5 injections of the drug are prescribed for him, 240 mg with an interval of 10 days according to the standard plan.
Use of tablets
In this form, the drug is taken in a complex therapy for influenza and ARVI, as well as for herpetic infection.
Take pills only once a day for half an hour before eating, drinking half a glass of water. The dosage of the medicine depends on the age of the patient and is:
- One tablet per reception is for children from 4 to 6 years.
- Two or three pills for 1 time to children from 7 to 11 years.
- Three or four tablets for admission for adults and children over 12 years.
After 2 weeks, you can carry out the second stage of treatment with the drug "Cycloferon". Tablets are taken by adults as follows, based on the diagnosis:
- With the flu and acute respiratory infections, the pills are drunk on the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th day. In total, you need to use 20 tablets. Therapy should be started immediately after the onset of the first signs of the disease.
- For herpetic infection, the drug is taken for 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20 and 23 days. In total, you need to drink 40 pills.
For children from 4 to 12 years old the scheme of taking tablets is as follows:
- With flu and acute respiratory viral infection, the drug is drunk in age doses according to a scheme similar to that prescribed for herpetic infection by adults. The course of treatment is usually 5-10 receptions.
- When herpetic infection on 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 11, 14 day, pills "Cycloferon" are taken. Tablets can also be prescribed by a doctor for emergency prevention of influenza and ARVI (in contact with patients).
- To prevent the development of the aforementioned diseases, the medicine in the form of pills is given on days 1, 2, 4, 6, 8. Then there is a break for 72 hours and then goes on for 11, 14, 17, 20 and 23rd day.
Inhalation of medication through a nebulizer
With the drug "Cycloferon" you can do inhalation.This method of therapy is applicable to children in the treatment of their flu or ARVI, accompanied by a cough. However, the drug is not specifically inhaled, therefore parents use the "Cycloferon" injection solution for this purpose. Inhalations are carried out as follows: one or two ampoules of the drug are diluted in 4 ml of saline. The resulting liquid is determined in a nebulizer and a procedure is carried out, the duration of which should not exceed 5 minutes. Terms of treatment - 10 days for 1 session per day. Also, inhalations with a solution of "Cycloferon" can be done with adenoids in children.
It is possible to perform such procedures only with the consent of the attending doctor, this method of therapy can not be applied alone to babies.
To the most common analogues of the tool"Cycloferon" includes such medications as tablets "Anaferon", "Amiksin", "Timogen", "Lavomax", "Galavit", granules "Ocilococcinum". Also, a tincture of echinacea is considered a similar remedy for the effect on the immune system.
Is there a cheap copy of the product?
Inexpensive analogue of "Cycloferon" - a drug,which has a broad spectrum of action and aimed at treating various diseases, can hardly be found. Those remedies that are similar in effect to those listed above are not inferior to the medication in question at a cost. The only medicine that has an immunomodulatory effect is the same as the drug described in this article, is called tincture of echinacea. It is used as prevention and treatment of influenza, infectious and inflammatory diseases, chronic ailments of the respiratory system. The cost of this tincture in a volume of 50 ml varies within 15 rubles. This, of course, is nothing compared to the medicine "Cycloferon", the price of which is several times larger. But, tincture is able to cope with only one problem, while the medicine to which the article is devoted, liquidates a number of other ailments.
The cost of the drug "Cycloferon" and its analogues
The price of this medication varies depending on thefrom the form of release. So, on average, the cost of a solution for injection of 2 ml in the number of ampoules of 5 pieces is 600 rubles. For tablets in the amount of 10 pieces will need to pay an average of 300 rubles. And for the ointment "Tsikloferon", the price of which varies depending on the volume of tuba, you will have to pay 150 rubles for 5 ml of ointment, 500 rubles for 30 ml of liniment.
For comparison, the cost of analogues of the drug:
- Tablets Anaferon - 230 rubles.
- Pills "Amiksin" - 120 rubles.
- Ampoules "Timogen" (5 pieces) - 700 rubles.
- Another analogue of "Tsikloferona" - "Otsilokoktsinum." The cost of packing these pellets is 250 rubles.
Apparently, the medicine, to which the article is devoted,is the most expensive. True, there is an analogue of "Cycloferon" - a drug produced in various forms, which at a price even surpassed this medication. This ampoule "Timogen".
Opinions of people about the drug
The antiviral agent "Cycloferon" hasmost of the positive feedback. Many people claim that this drug helped them get rid of herpes, a rash on the face, rescued in the midst of an epidemic of flu, cured bronchitis, various infections of the genital organs, etc. Patients note that after therapy with this drug they significantly increased immunity, improved general health, relapses ceased, and chronic diseases began to appear less often. Other patients negatively speak about this drug and therefore acquire some kind of analogue of "Cycloferon". Some complain about the side effects from it: headache, insomnia, the appearance of allergies, inaction of the medicine. However, such undesirable manifestations arise because the patients simply do not know how to take the medicine correctly. After all, those people who leave negative responses often go to the pharmacy on their own and buy medicine, take it in a different way or use a different form of release. Therefore, to make the effect of the drug "Cycloferon" really come, do not engage in self-medication, but should consult a specialist who, after detailed diagnosis, will prescribe (and perhaps not) this medicine. And the doctor at his discretion will prescribe pills, ointment or injections, because everything depends on the specific disease, so the treatment scheme for any illness will have its own.
Interaction with other medicines. Side effects
The medicine "Cycloferon" perfectly combines withall medicines that are used in the treatment of viral and infectious ailments (antibacterial agents, chemotherapy drugs and others). Side effects from this drug are mostly not apparent. The medication is tolerated well. However, in the event that a person independently prescribes this medicine for an incomprehensible scheme, not in the amount, then, of course, he may have problems. For example, there will be a headache, dizziness, the symptomatology of the disease will increase.
Storage of the drug
Save the medicine "Cycloferon" should be awayfrom children, in a dark cool room, so that the sun's rays do not fall on the drug. And no matter what form of release of this medicine, the storage conditions for all are the same.
Now you know that the drug "Cycloferon"has a large spectrum of action and gives an excellent result with proper treatment. A true therapy is one that is under the supervision of a doctor. After all, self-medication in this case is unacceptable, only a specialist is able to select the appropriate form of release of the medicine, prescribe the correct treatment regimen to achieve the result - getting rid of various bacteria and infections.